Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ick.

A sick 18 month old is pretty gross. Especially when they will not let you tie their hair up away from their nose and mouth. My little poppet is snuffly and headachy (I'm actually wondering if it's teeth) and whingy as all get out. Thankfully she is asleep now, so hopefully she'll feel better when she gets up.
I have an illustrator for my kids book! YAY! She's offered me what I think is a very reasonable rate and will start sending over preliminary sketches soon. How exciting - I've had this story sitting around for years and now it looks like I may finally get it published :)
I've found out that I can sell self-published books on Etsy.com; there are a few conditions, but I can meet those without a problem. I may possibly even make a little dosh out of this venture, which would be nice! Actually, just breaking even would be great too..



No comments: