Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Eeek, it's 2013!

Okay so it's a year and a half since my last post and I just had the Dickens of a time trying to log in and create a new post. You would think I would have learned after I got kicked out of my last blog for not writing regularly enough. What's happened since I last wrote on here? Let's see.
I'm back at work part time and found I have considerable talent as a juggler. Not of traditional balls per se, but of my baby, my husband, the single family car that we share, friends, work, a second pregnancy (yay!) and a potential business venture for when I go on maternity leave again. I will admit that although I'm learning I've been dropping a few of those balls recently.
 Our new baby is due at the start of Winter; we've nicknamed it Grommit. That's because it rhymes with... well, let's just say the morning sickness has been significantly worse this time around.
With all the time I'm spending juggling, I don't seem to have any time for personal interests and since I finished uni last year I do miss that. Not that I would change a thing, but while the bub is sleeping right now, I'm tempted to look up some old half finished manuscripts from my school days and "have at" them. Or write a song. Or a poem.
On the other hand, I could potentially be asleep right now and beauty sleep is sooo much more valuable to me than it used to be! But here's a resolution for someone who resolved to start the New Year without any: I will blog again!

No comments: