Monday, May 02, 2011

Phwoar! Where is the year going? There are only 7 weeks left until Rex is due, I have two weeks left of work before I go on maternity leave, I have one assignment due in about a week and then I'm done with school for the semester (YAY)! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by.
We still have some rennos to do in the kitchen but otherwise we're pretty much set & ready to go. Next steps are vinyl for the floor and caesar stone for the bench tops.. I actually wouldn't mind a weekend away at Lake Burrinjuck over the next few weeks if there's time too. Oh yeah! Moda & I saw two gang-gangs out the front of my work on Friday afternoon, that was pretty cool. Have pasted a pic up the top here. You don't seen them all that often - I think they're pretty rare. They make a creaking sound like a rusty gate but they're very pretty. Gave me a thrill, anyway.
A massive spider has moved into our front courtyard (we initially called it Barry but have been told it's probably more like Barriet). Ick. I will take a pic & post it up here later. She's a bit too big for my liking - I'm afraid she has to go. If anyone would like to come and collect her, Barriet is absolutely free to a good home.

No comments: