Monday, May 16, 2011

Family Wedding.
Wow, what a weekend. It was beautiful and I'm so glad we went but it really took it out of me. No more long car trips before Rex comes, I think. Only a month to go! I went to the hospital today & they said they won't induce me unless I reach 40 weeks which is great. Everything's going well, Moda's giving me insulin twice a day (and he's much better at it than I am). The bub is apparently 2 and a half kilos now.
2 days into mat leave - this "not working" caper is great. I've done a bit of housework & spent two mornings at the hospital just having checkups but otherwise I've just been pottering around the house. It's really nice! I'll call the kitchen floor guys now & try to find out why they never got back to us with a quote. Can't wait to get the new floor in!

No comments: