Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It is soo quiet here this arvo, most of my colleagues are out at a meeting. The aircon is finally working again and now the office is a touch too cold instead of too hot. You Never Can Please Some People! The awards dinner went well last night; I had a little black dress on that I'd bought in Singapore. I hadn't realised how much junk I've been eating but none of my other nice dresses fit me! Disgraceful. I'm going to buy a trainer for my bike for a few reasons: firstly I'm not confident to take the bike out in public (my balance is terrible and I'll just fall off then darned thing), and secondly, I should probably improve my fitness as well as my balance before I get out into the world. I'd hate to get halfway to somewhere & then have to call MODA to come rescue me when I can't make it back.. I think I should be able to pick one up for about $200.
I have a lot of Xmas organising to do too; would be great if the thank-you cards arrive this arvo or tomorrow so I can get that out of the way & get xmas done too. Just had a bit of a nasty shock - I hate it when you forget about automatic debits you've arranged, only to find out they've chewed away your entire bank balance! I had $8 left! So I went into my new account & transferred some dosh across to get me through the week. Crazy! But it means that I have a bunch of xmas shopping to do next pay. I've made shirts for most of my friends/family.. That's saved me money this year (but not time). Some of them are really cool! I'm slowly getting better at the designs. I think I'll do something creative again next year for xmas!

No comments: