Thursday, November 19, 2009



Hulkamania!
Going to the wrestling next weekend, how exciting! I'm dragging a girlfriend along but I'm sure she'll have a great time in the long run. Shame my Tassie friends won't be here to see it with me! Also crossing my fingers that Randy Orton will be part of the entourage. I used to have a Viva La Raza tshirt but it mysteriously disappeared and I honestly think it was nicked from my line :( That would have been ideal to wear., Never mind, I'll just have to be a bogan like everybody else I guess. I've been out so much lately; Kate Miller-Heidke with a close girlfriend on Tuesday (who was absolutely brilliant and such a cutie in her black velvet & shiny purple dress) then dinner with an old friend Wednesday, Miss Saigon last night. I could really do with a kip. I'll hold out another half hour & then I'll be on my way. I might have that kip before I start xmas craft though - wouldn't want to burn myself in my exhausted stupor.
Have a good weekend.

No comments: