Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome back
It's been some years since my last blog - can't get onto it, so; fine, see if I care.. will begin a whole new one. :)
It's probably a good thing anyway - am about to start a new chapter, get a new name and a new identity. What a fantastic opportunity to become a new person; the person the old me always wanted to be! The countdown is two and a half weeks, it's surreal. I can't wait, yet when it's over I know I'll be a tiny little bit sad. Not much, but enough to change me forever.
The stress is getting to me; I have a very minor eye infection, which is freaking me out. If I don't get on top of it over these first few days...what? I could lose an eye here people! Pretend to care!
The wind's been insane, I spent last night wondering if a branch was going to come through my window. Hence very little sleep, hence weakened immune system, hence the gawdamd eye. MODA is here with me, after all these years who knew he'd be the one I'd marry? He hasn't taught me anything dangerous in a while, but it'll come I have no doubt. and am excited.

No comments: